Monday 22 March 2010

Custom order portrait

Just completed my first custom order for a manga/art nouveau style portrait.

After great praise I received for my avatar


I was asked to create something in a similar style. CraftyLittleMia sent me these photos to start the process off.





First of all I completed these 2 sketches to see if Mia was happy with style.



After discussing with Mia, I took influence from her love of buttons (a love than most of us creative types seem to have!) and she has just purchased these 2 drawings.



Thank you Mia for asking me to do this and allowing me to use your photos in this blog.

If you are interested in getting a portrait of you done by me, please get in touch.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for these! My hubby loved them - when I showed him he said 'Oh my god it's you!' :) They're brilliant and I adore how you've used buttons! Can't wait to get them :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw Are you talented! Great job. I wish I had that gift!

    ReplyDelete